Animal AgTech Innovation Summit
About the Summit
Building a Healthy, Sustainable and Secure Animal Agriculture Industry through Innovation and Collaboration
The Animal AgTech Innovation Summit will be held as a virtual event on September 14, 2020. A full programme of 1-1 meetings, interactive panel debates, start-up pitching sessions and investor insights will provide an unrivalled platform for new business development in animal health, nutrition and precision farming.
An expert international speaking faculty will present live, before hosting breakout virtual roundtables on the technologies and trends that will shape your business in 2021:
- Opportunities for a Connected Future: Cooperation and consolidation in a post Covid-19 world
- Automation & Precision Farming: Smart solutions to increase efficiency, welfare, and profitability
- Digitisation in Aquaculture: Accelerating the transition from radical innovation to implementation
- Biotech in Animal Agriculture – Microbiome and Feed-Tech: Precision approaches to animal health
- Detection & Prevention: Tackling anti-microbial resistance through health, resistance and immunity
- Consumer Communication: Using supply chain traceability to build consumer trust and famer value
- Investment and Partnerships: Scaling disruptive innovation through collaboration and partnership
Throughout the event, including extended time before and after the sessions, you will be able to schedule video 1-1 meetings with speakers and delegates from our network of innovators and investors in livestock production, aquaculture, animal health and nutrition.